Blackberry Marijuana Strain
Blackberry is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Black Domina with Raspberry Cough. This strain produces effects that feel buzzy and relaxing. Blackberry has a pungent aroma that smells like fruit and fuel. Growers say this strain comes in a tight leaf struture with frosty buds. Blackberry grows best indoors and has a flowering time of 9-11 weeks.
Blackberry Marijuana Strain Experience
The high from Blackberry is quite pleasant. Inheriting the best of both worlds, this strain offers both a physical and cerebral experience. It’s not uncommon to find yourself in a drowsy, yet euphoric and chatty mood.
Marijuana consumers may want to be careful in large doses, as the high can quickly become overwhelming, especially for relative newcomers.
Weed enthusiasts can try this strain in a variety of different forms, including;
- Blackberry CO2 wax is available from Pure Vape and other brands for a solventless option
- Blackberry oils and vapes are also available at some dispensary locations
Traits of Blackberry and Blackberry Seeds
Cannabis consumers will find this strain smells and tastes just as good as it looks. Featuring strong berry aromas with plenty of sweetness, this strain has inherited all of the best flavors of forest fruits. This strain also has the signature cannabis earthiness, playing up the forest vibe even more. This strain tends to produce thick, herbal smoke with hints of acidity and spice.
This strain is also known for producing beautiful buds. Dense and crystally, flowers can feature purple, dark green, and rusty red hues. Though the plant itself only reaches a medium height, it’s easy to be amazed by the sizeable and aromatic colas. The tight cones, inherited from the Black Domino parent, are definitely ones marijuana enthusiasts will want to show off.
Medical Benefits of Blackberry
This potent Indica has a number of great medical applications.
- This strain is most often used for muscle spasms, pain, and sleeplessness
- Yet, those with depression or under chronic stress also tend to like this funky flower. The sedative quality may be beneficial for those with anxiety
- Be warned, though. The THC content in this strain can reach over 20%. If you’re prone to THC-induced nervousness, you might want to start slow with this strain